The Vigilance Wing of TCIL is responsible for vigilance activities in the organization which has been set up with an objective to maintain ethical standards in the organization by improving transparency, systems and procedures. It caters to Vigilance functions in respect of all regular employees posted in India and abroad. The Vigilance Unit is headed by part time Chief Vigilance Officer(CVO).
The functions of Chief Vigilance Officer / Vigilance Wing are :
- Scrutiny of complaints having vigilance angle.
- investigation / Inquiry of complaints having vigilance angle pertaining to TCIL employees
- Seeking advice from CVC on the cases having vigilance angle, if required.
- Issue of Vigilance clearances and seeking vigilance clearances from DOT for Board level officers.
- Preparation and maintenance of Agreed List, Officers of Doubtful Integrity (ODI) list and necessary action thereon
- Handling prosecution sanctions pertaining to Vigilance cases
- Coordination with CVC, CBI and other agencies on vigilance matters
- Scrutiny of Annual Property Returns & intimation of acquisition / disposal of property submitted by TCIL staff
- Submission of monthly and annual reports to CVC in respect of disposal of complaints, imposition of penalty etc.
- Handling cases of suspension and periodical review
- Observing of Vigilance Awareness Week
- Complaint Handling Policy of TCIL
- Complaint Lodging Mechanism on TCIL
- Whistle Blower Policy/ Vigil Mechanism of TCIL
- GOI Resolution on the Public Interest Disclosure & Protection of Informar (PIDPI) / Whistle Blower Resolution - Guidelines (Link to CVC Website)
Vigilance Awareness Week 2018
- Integrity Pledge
- CVO – TCIL Circular
- Message from Central Vigilance Commission
- Message from Hon’ble President of India
- Message from Hon’ble Vice President of India
Registration of Complaints - Project VIGEYE
- Circular dated 05.02.2013 of CVO-TCIL
- A copy of Pamphlet on Project VIGEYE issued by Central Vigilance Commission